New Poona Bakery (NPB) is one of the oldest and largest bakeries in central Pune. Known for its delicious cakes and mouth watering puff (pattice), it is popular amongst city’s youth. New Poona Bakery offers a large assortment of Cakes, Pastries, Cookies, Kharis, Breads, Toast.
They are one of the oldest and largest bakeries in central Pune. Started in year 1967 at Budhwar Peth, Pune. Well known for satisfying the taste buds of Puneites. Today the 3rd generation is managing the business with completely new perspective of modernisation & management.
For ever increasing demand they have expanded the manufacturing capacity by establishing huge new factory setup at Wakad in 25,000 sq.feet area. Here they have separate unit to manufacture pure vegetarian baked products, so pure veg. from New Poona Bakery is really a 100% pure veg. most of the customer is aware of it and appreciate it a lot. The set up is to cater segment like institute, industries, IT sector, hotels and specialty caterers. Hardly there is anyone in Pune who don’t know New Poona Bakery (NPB).
Recently I received an Gift hamper of their lovely products. The delivery person was at my door by sharp 8am and he delivered the fresh products like:
1. Garma Garam Pattice : I have been eating these pattice since childhood. Nice crisp almost oil free with good amount of stuffing. Best for the Sunday family Chai time.
2. Fudge Brownies: I had never tried these before, These were really good, not too sweet not to dry.
3. Whole Wheat Toast: Toast are the one of the best products NPB have, Nice and crunchy, and you can have guilt free as there are made up of whole wheat.
4. Makkhan Khari: Their Khari is very different from the regular khari which you can buy from the local market. Taste wise it has little sweet taste and the crunch makes it different from the others.
5. Special Toasted Butter Buns: I have eaten toasted buns from Kolhapur but now onwards these will be in my house. Perfectly baked, crunchy and very good in taste.
6. Butterscotch Cookies: I found bit hard at the centre and too greasy.
7. Authentic Maharashtrian Bhel or rather Puneri Bhel ( with Ready mix Packets Inside): These is perfect small family pouch for evening snacks. Kids loved the taste and its very easy to make. Very nicely packed.
Over the years NPB has introduced many new products without compromising the quality and the quantity and thats what the legends do. NPB is truly a Legendary Bakery on Pune.
A big shout out to Placet Services for sending the gift hamper.
I received a complimentary food hamper. This blog is a narrative of my experience of the same. These are my views that I have expressed in the blog. Others are most welcome to agree or disagree with the same.
The blog is not personally or commercially influenced. I have not lifted, copied or plagiarized it from any source either. However, I have done my due diligence via publicly available information on the internet and as shared by the client/PR agency.